We equipped the new, digital manifolds with large, clear, graphic displays and Bluetooth.
That gives him all values at a glance, and the commissioning, service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems are carried out faster and more easily than ever before.
|Connection Size||1/4 inch|
Order-Nr. 0560 5522
Measurement data monitoring via testo Smart App
Measurement data dispatch via testo Smart App
Extremely precise, extremely rugged, extremely practical – with visual alarm and backlit display
Measures pressure and calculates the evaporation temperature of H2O automatically
Extremely precise, rugged and practical: the testo 552 digital vacuum gauge. Ideal for evacuating refrigerant systems or heat pumps.
|Charging Hose Length||3'|
|Refrigerants in instrument||All|
- Completely wireless measurements and all results at a glance: thanks to Bluetooth probes and large graphic display
- Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the easy-to-handle, robust housing with IP 54 protection class
- Easy, wireless, flexible measurements and documentation: Temperature and vacuum measurements via automatic Bluetooth® connection, testo Smart App for documentation and lots more
- In the kit: testo 557s smart digital manifold with Bluetooth and 4-way valve block, 1 x testo 552i wireless vacuum probe (Bluetooth), 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), hose filling set with 4 hoses, case
- All activities, from measurement through to documentation, using the App on your Smartphone
- The smallest digital manifold on the market
- Maximum reliability and excellent flexibility: extremely robust housing with protection class IP54, optionally expandable with the wireless testo Smart Probes for temperature, humidity and vacuum
- In the kit: App-controlled testo 550i digital manifold with Bluetooth® and 2-way valve block, 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), case